Returning Students Re-Enroll Here
Online Enrollment Application:
- If you have enrolled before in Praxi, use username and password and proceed to re-enroll your child(ren). Please note, much of your previous information will be saved on Praxi, but all families will still be required to submit updated medical information and re-submit the economic deprivation survey for the upcoming school year. In addition, please update any other records, i.e. emergency contact information, as needed.
As you fill in the online form, remember that items marked with a red asterisk and labeled as “required” must be filled in order to move on.
Your enrollment/re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is complete when you have:
- Completed and submitted the online application
- Submitted your registration fees and documents to the ADS (through online transaction/ fax/mail/ or in person to ADS West front office)
It is important that parents complete both items above in order to enroll/re-enroll for 2019-2020, as classroom rosters are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority will go towards families who have submitted all documents and fees. Students whose documents and registration fees aren’t submitted will be placed on a waiting list.
Registration for NEW Families
In addition to submitting an online enrollment form, you will need to bring the following documents with you to complete the registration process for the 2019-2020:
- Enrollment Fees
- Birth certificate
- Updated Immunization Records
- Photo ID for parents/guardians
- Photo ID of emergency contacts listed on the registration form
- Transcripts from most recent school for students entering grades 1-12. (Most recent report card will suffice until transcripts are available)
- Placement Test (for students entering grades 1-8) ($50)
- Student Interview with Admissions Committee (grades 6-12): Dates to be determined.
Registration for EXISTING Families
Once you submit your online re-enrollment form, please bring the following documents and fees to complete the registration process for 2016-2017:
- Re-enrollment Fees
- Updated immunization records
- Photo IDs of 2 Emergency Contacts listed on the registration form
Criteria for Admission to Preschool
- Child must be 3 years old by September 1st. A copy of his/her birth certificate must be provided as proof.
- Child must be toilet trained.
- A copy of the child’s immunization records must be provided as proof
Criteria for Admission to Kindergarten
- Student must be 5 years old by September 1st. Copy of birth certificate is required.
- A copy of an up-to-date Immunization Record Card must be provided.
- A signed copy of a complete physical exam done by a physician must be provided.
All other students must provide a copy of their birth certificates and up-to-date immunization records.